
So, I never blog. I dont even know if people read these, or if I have it set for people to read! Either way, its been a long while. 3.5 months actually. We are officially in Texas now. Kyle has started work and I'm currently looking for a job. Rigsby has had a rough couple months. He broke his leg and had two surgeries to fix it! To be a free dog, he definitely has been anything but free in the last 3 months! Now he is healing pretty good, with his steel plate in his leg. We stayed with our friend Jamie and her kiddos for the first week or so that we were here. Then we found are little house. :) Its nice, except for the street noise. But, not too bad. We are trying to get our house rented back home in SC. Hopefully we will have some luck with that really soon! A mortgage and rent is proving to be NO FUN!! ;) We have been to Austin and a couple nature trails around. Pretty fun so far :) Hopefully I'll continue this! LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment