Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby Grace

Happy ATWT!! Please join me, in joining The Mom Jen, in A Thousand Words Thursday. You can click on the button to see how to play!! :) Enjoy!
Cheaper Than Therapy
So, I havent really been keeping up with my "photo-a-day" nor every 2-3 days for that matter. However, I ran across this one and couldnt resist. This is my niece Grace. The photo was taken on a day when I was babysitting her and my nephew Brayden. I love taking pics of those two! She is 16 months old NOW, but was a little shy of 8 months here. :) Taking a nap in the bouncy seat, Braydens bouncy seat. ;) I've also attached a picture of him looking at her like "why are YOU in THERE?" My sweet babies. Gracie loved to be all cuddled in a blanket back then :)
Brayden, wondering what cousin Grace is doing in HIS bouncy seat..... ;)

6 comments:

JennyMac said...

Adorable!!!!!!!

Mel Fraase said...

How sweet! She looks so cozy! My 8 month old would have squirmed out of there in a heartbeat!
Happy ATWT!

Suburban Hooker said...

Love that first shot, looks like you found her while folding towels!

MommaD said...

love that all covered up, peeking out of a sea of fluffy pink pic! happy atwt!

Jamie said...

Aw, sweet Gracie and Brady! Love it!

Nicolasa said...

I want to snuggle up in that blankie! I love your pictures!