Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thousand Words Thursday

Happy ATWT! Join the Mom Jen for more ATWT by clicking her name for her most recent or click the pretty button! Enjoy!!
Cheaper Than Therapy

This one just makes me laugh... ;) Taken while hubby was deployed last year. I went to a state fair, and this guy was there!


7 comments:

Serendipityissweet said...

Great pic. You are so cute! Love it :D

Mel Fraase said...

Ha ha! He's awesome. I could have use him while my hubby was deployed, to reach the cop cupboards!!

Amy said...

Love it!

sheila said...

lol, that's cute! :)
And I love your last post with the pic of the leaves on the water. Calming in a way.

MrsSki said...

Aren't those things funny! I've loved them ever since I saw the Zooper Stars on America's Got Talent...they just crack me up!

Love the picture!

Nicolasa said...

That is so cool!

Jamie said...

I love this picture :) I remember when it was your FB profile pic.