TGIF y'all! If you'd like to join Mrs 4444 for Friday Fragments, click her name or click the pretty button :)
** I never blog anymore. But I've decided to do a Friday Fragments today. I'm starting on this on Tuesday just because I wont take the time to do it all on Friday morning, I'm sure. Alot has been going on since my last Friday Fragments... So here's a little view in our lives lately...
** I'M GONNA HAVE A BABY!!! =D
** The above is the biggest announcement for all (5) of my blogger buddies, some of which who already know! I'm due October 17th. And its a BOY! The hubby and I are super duper excited!
** I realized that I never posted a picture of my shotglass holder on here. I blogged about it way back in October! Its an old glass bottle coke crate, hung on the wall. Perfect sized slots for shotglasses. So here it is:
The states represented are: NC, FL, NY, TX, GA, VT, MA, ME, NH. We also have one from Ireland, Canada and Cozumel. We've visited all the states and Ireland, but not Canada and Cozumel. The latter two were given to us.
**My fragments are struggling as I sit here on FRIDAY MORNING to finish them off and submit! LOL
**My friend Jamie tagged me in her fragments though! YAY. And she too is one of the bestest friends a girl could have! I miss you! even though we live 1 mile from each other! Jamie and I went to Paplys last Saturday and met Terry Lee! Very fun place and an even more fun person to meet! :) I came home with bookends for a friend of mine's nursery. It looks like these bookends were made specifically for her new baby boy!! So excited for her, especially since we're due the same week! ;)
**One day this week, I was sitting at the table eating supper. Hubby was already finished and sitting in the living room. He looks over, smiles real big and says, "You're so pregnant." :) He was grinning from ear to ear. I looked down at my growing belly and said to him, "Yep, I sure am!" It was so sweet and cute.
**We got the Bug's nursery bedding in the mail yesterday! I am so friggin' excited about it! Now if we could just get the crib stripped of paint, sanded and repainted, we'd be doing good!! lol
**I have decided to not put any of my pregnancy complaints on my FB anymore... All I get is unwanted advice like, "oh, get as much sleep now, b/c you'll never sleep again!" and "my babies screamed all the time" and "it only gets worse". Thanks... Granted, some of this advice comes from people I havent seen or talked to since high school (9yrs ago). I do however have a few friends who give encouragement and I'm thankful for them!
**The hubby and I plan to go register for baby stuff this weekend! We have a baby shower to be at in about 32 days in SC, so we're having to do this a little early! Very excited but hopefully I dont get completely overwhelmed. I also hope the hubby helps in making the decisions on what to get and doesnt just say, "i dont know!" ;) Wish us luck!
**I think that is all for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Now to go comment on some other Fragmenters, if I remember how! LOL




6 comments:
Yay! You fragmented! I am so proud, sniff sniff...
I am of course extremely excited about the bug. I can't wait to see the nursery put together! I'll be glad to help with that in any way I can as well.
Miss you too! :)
yay and congrats on being pregnant! That is awesome! I have 4 children and I loved being pregnant...what will you name him??
what a sweet thing of your hubby to say
Welcome back!haha :) Thanks for linking up this week!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm very happy for you and your husband. You're going to have a lot of fun creating the registry :)
That shot glass holder is very creative!
Loved your husbands sweet comment. Again, happy for you...
Congratulations! I just had my first in January. It's a wonderful life, truly.
I know what you mean about the hubby and registries. Mine did the, I don't know. He even went as far as telling me not to bother registering for a changing table pad or cover because we could just use towels. I was ready to divorce him after our first trip to Babies R Us. What's funniest now, is that I do tend to use towels when the sheet is still in the wash. Little did I know the insight he had. hahaha.
Congratulations, hope you blog more!
hey yvette!!
sorry that i haven't gotten to your blog sooner. i just returned from vacation yesterday ... so i've been out of the blogging loop.
it was such a treat to meet you and jamie last week! i truly enjoyed chatting and laughing with y'all so much.
you just have all kinds of fun picking out baby things, yvette! this is a wonderful time in your lives and i hope you enjoy and savor every second of it!
stay in touch and take care.
hugs,
terry lee
Post a Comment