Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fragments :) 3 in a row!

A bit late, but better late than never!!

Here goes a 3rd Friday Fragments! Please join in on the fun with Mrs 4444 and me and start fragmenting! You can either click her name, which goes to her homepage or this pretty button, which will take you to her fragments section :)



~ We saw more fireworks last Saturday at Cowpens National Battlefield! J did great and LOVED all the "boooom"s. I'm so glad he doesnt get scared!



~ We also got to SKYPE with Daddy!!! There's no better way to start, end, whatever with a day than to see my husband's face and hear his voice all at the same time! Pure bliss! I wish I could've taken a picture, but I actually skyped on my phone. I am so very grateful for technology! I was at my mother's-in-law house too, so she got to see her baby boy! It was a great Saturday!

~ So, while I was visiting family in SC, Sherman was at home in NC.... And he kicked the bucket. I thought he might. He was looking awfully sad when I left him. However, we got another fish and we have lovingly named him "BOOM". J can say that, so I figured it was a good fit. And he's kinda blue and red! Very patriotic! LOL

~ So, J has been using the potty lately, but only when prompted by me. And usually after he's already "went" LOL The night we got home from visiting SC, he actually went #2! And then took off running thru the house after he got up... Butt naked! So, I went running, not thinking about cleaning up just yet.... However, I should have! Just because Rigsby (the Yorkie) will walk a mile around his own poop, doesnt mean he'll walk a mile around J's..... He cleaned up for me! I could've KILLED that dog! GRRRRR (Sorry, I know that might be a little TMI!) At least there's no picture! haha

~ I will be attending my very first NASCAR race in October! I am so stoked! I was thinking of surprising the husband with tickets since we've never been to a race together and he has been in the sandbox a while. Then, the day I was talking to my brother about where to sit, Kyle emailed me and asked if we could go to the race! How ironic! haha. So, I suck at surprises and we eventually decided to get tickets, and I got them this week. I am excited!!!

~ J is growing up too fast. He climbed in his high chair all by himself this week! AH. He can also climb in our big garden tub that we usually give him a bath in... NOT good. haha. This was our "photo of the day" for Day 114 :)

~ Yesterday, i just happened to look out in our backyard and saw this! I am so glad I saw it first and not Rigsby. I went and asked a few neighbors if it was theirs, with no luck. But then this morning, he was gone. I'm glad! LOL I am allergic! And taking Rigsby out on a leash in his own yard is no fun! haha

~ And lastly.... WE HAVE A COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant post it, but the husband will for sure be home for J's 2nd birthday and that's all I wanted!!!! YAY!

Until next week, keep taking each day, one day at a time!!! And make some memories while you're at it!

2 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I used to take my son to Indy car races, and though at first I was skeptical, I couldn't believe the speed of those cars in person.

Surprises are nice, but it is great to have something fun to look forward to!

Yvette said...

Well, we're not taking J to the race. I think he's a bit too little yet. But once he's big enough, I'm sure we will!! I would LOVE to go to an Indy car race! How cool!